Old 05-29-2018, 06:47 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

again you are making assumptions like i give a shit lol.

roseanne never represented me nor did i want her too. im not a hardline conservative lmao, and i don't think they want roseanne representing them either. i never watched or cared to watch this goofy show

the only interest this story has for me is its impact in regards to comedy. she's a comedian. one i've never enjoyed. but when comedians who are trying to be funny get the guillotine dropped on them so quick its bad for comedy. which is the majority of what i consume as entertainment

when tracy morgan said he'd stab his gay son to death, when tosh said he hoped a chick would get raped, just recently nick dipaolo got fired from sirius for joking about the next school shooter should target liberal arts professors etc etc

im not a fan of people trying to be funny being punished like they are making legit statements. context to the wind

if you follow roseanne for serious political takes you're a nutjob.