View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 06:37 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the fact you twisted what i posted into being "the conservative viewpoint is black people are monkeys" says alot more about where you're coming from than me

i said her show was supposed to show a conservatives viewpoint. not her passing joke.

you want to be outraged. have fun with that
lmao i'm hardly outraged. this was the expected conclusion to her revival. this wasn't even the first time she made a black people are monkeys 'joke'

that this is the kind of person you wanted to represent you on tv says more than enough

i find it hilarious is all

you love to throw the snowflake buzzword around but the reality is middle america is a bigger bunch of fucking snowflakes than a million wburg hipsters attending coachella for the 15th time