View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 06:13 PM   #24
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i didn't keep up with it, but was she cancelled after the apology?

thats where comedians fuck up cuz its an admission of guilt. i didn't look into this at all though, just seen a headline that she compared someone to a mix of the muslim brotherhood and an actor from the planet of the apes

i don't even know who she called it or what

was the show any good? do any of you give a shit? lmao
I thought the show could have represented a bridge between the times we grew up in and where we are now. Started some interesting dialog. The old episodes dealt with real shit in a way that the lower middle class related to. The history of the show combined with the honesty of the characters gave it an opportunity to flesh out some issues at a time when they aren’t in short supply.

It’s a shame this ignorant jackass ruined the job for the rest of the cast. Besides Goodman none of them are doing shit, as far as I know.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote