Thread: FUCK BRITAIN
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 06:38 PM   #50
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I think his primary problem is that this mental institution he's in, or recently been allowed out of for now, make him do urine tests to see if he's on drugs. Which he is, admittedly.

I imagine not many places of employment will touch him with his mental illness on his file.

A mortgage would require him to list his medical background, which again would probably show his mental illness.

It all stems back to weed. The solution is simple, stay clean a few weeks long enough to get signed out the mental institution and appear to be a normal member of society then snort coke and drink beer of a weekend like everyone else.

Weed is bad.
Yeh your gonna struggle to get a great job with all that but plenty of places don't really look into your past that deep. I think there's alot more to this than he's letting on tbh if its as simple as he's saying its a simple situation to get out of but alas it prob isnt.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote