Thread: FUCK BRITAIN
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 04:29 PM   #29
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
I know your probably right my expectations are just very high..... i should be happy with what i got i guess.....i guess i just want too much..... i have hustled a bit who knows like i said i need to get out of hospital and who knows in a couple months or years or so my circumstances could change..... i just need to forget about weed i guess it was fun while i did it i need to get this shit i know ill enjoy it more i would hate to jump on netcees in 3 years and be writing the same story to tell the truth just cause i smoke weed that would bother me..... i have to admit....
What is wrong with you, what disorder? The weed is probably only exacerbating whatever underlying mental condition you have.

Getting clean and helping address your mental illness should be your #1 priorities right now.

Last edited by Diablo; 05-23-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote