Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

they say your elite now, but its over simpistic, an expression
the truth is being reduced to tiers, only makes you think of your depression

(Tear/tier is a very basic flip. I like the personal touch to it but it didn’t elevate it much. Not bad but I thought it was elementary)

you'd get overwhelmed, hope for help, tell yourself your Not a bitch g
Then hide in a quiet place with a blunt, your just a lame ass John krazinsky

(Had to look this one up but it checks out. Not bad)

I'll hop over the pond, once I start throwing you gonna die bro
"I'll see you on the other side" yes i'm quoting shit from your suicide note

(Lol I liked this line. Funny and I liked the concept)

The tags had you riled, u know you mad don't try to front kid
Took it on the Chin so bad you'd swear you got tagged by machida's front kick

(Decent. Like your opener, the flip is very elementary but I like the personal touch to it)

Already got eyes on you, another so called king'll get toppled
I'm the guy pulling the strings to lift your frame like a ship in a bottle

(Lmao I had no idea wtf this meant til I YouTubed putting a ship in a bottle. Had no idea that’s how you do it - didn’t care to know either lol but whatever - learn something new every day. Good line though. The flip works perfect)

how you even raked so high? Now my semi re writing the order
What i seen Isreal suspect, so its about time someone light up this boarder

(Cool closer. Once again the personal touch elevated the bar. One or two more tie ins coulda helped made it hit even harder.)

My price went up recently, 100 bucks mean ur stock can drop
Minnow me money while ur one to get ate by this Big Fish Across the Pond

(This was pretty good. The minnow wp was clever. Punch didn’t hit that hard as hard to me but still a good line.)

Cuzz i got US weapons for this Brit faggot, I'm cookin w/ flair..
Wave the Flag singin Star Spangled Banner as Rockets have Bombz Bursting in Air

(Took a knee on this bar Kaepernick style to protest Zelph brutalizing niggas. This wasnt too crazy to me but solid. The phrases ‘wave the flag’ ‘star spangled banner’ and ‘in air’ didn’t really have a tie in...like there was no second meaning that tied into shooting Enbombz. I didn’t like the concept though and that’s a solid name flip. This line landed imo)

Aim the machine at your squad, i'll take ya life & triumph
My Tom Sizemore bodies up & leave the scene lookin like Saving Private Ryan

(I liked this. The wordplay was good, the punch was there, and all the subtle tie ins made this a good line.)

This loss # 2. My Quick 1-2 punch'll blatantly end em..
1 LightBox Session put En to sleep on schedule, u'd think it'd reset Circadian Rhythm

(This is good writing. The reference might be too obscure but then ‘light box session’, and ‘end to sleep’ flip is pretty good.)

Brought a cam to ur wifey, she showed alll ass t'il it blind me..
Call it a BubbleTape. Bitch Stripped Down & let the kid snack like shit in the 90s

(I didn’t catch this reference.)

Boy you're a sci fi geek. who NEVERS leaves his crib for weeks, see
Endors stay shut.. while he inside watchin Return of the Jedi battles on Repeat

(En doors was a pretty slick name flip/wp and you set up the punch well)

Excellent battle hear. Two good pens for on display. Enbombz had the better and harsher angles and I thought your personals hit a little harder because of that. Inf’s angles weren’t as harsh and were more on the humorous side. However, inf had the better pen imo. His wp and punches just came off more polished and clever. Imo the deciding factor was Infs punches just landed harder.

Mvgt: Inf