View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:59 PM   #10
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Dynamicz

Lets speak some facts! You been putting in some work, I applaud you for that
You ain't snatched a body yet, but got awarded for snatching pizzas off the rack
kinda soft here for the personal flip didn't really hit for me according to sting factor

Said congrats to Finny on his raise, then said he should upgrade..shut the fuck up
Before Manager you was a worker taking orders, whipping the customer crust up
didn't like this either my man the wording of it and execution was off

Keep the rocket in motion, fast pace w/ the routes, I let the trey cook
Go Iso w/ the gun, teach him to play 1 on 1 w/ the shots--Mike D'Antoni playbook
very dope concept nice creativity good metaphore

Clean sweep, 3 Ninas singing with me...TLC when im on the creep
Get him elevated, this trio make him jump from a standstill--you literally vertical leap
fuck this could've something dope man wording felt on execution because the setup was nice this trio kinda made it fall off was u going for the wordplay tre o? like tre ocho just curious.
If I snatch a body! Ya kid nap, break in the house while ya bitch pussy popping
Shots at the entrance! His head leanin w/ his ear to the door--now he eavesdropping!
ok liking this nice flip

Body Snatcher

I keep a pipe hidden but at warp speed, it'll lift you to another world, this ain't shit to me
I'll have you runnin from left to right...& dodgin shells...so Bowser before I split you in 2D
good wordplay here this was dope very creative

You see if He Got Game...I got a rifle muzzled like a blue nose & it's so long I call it Gonzo
Like Denzel...myyyy nigga yelled Jesus & ran to the corner so I hit him in stride like Rondo
finisher wasn't really sensible to me

That's a pic diss? Fuck that was weak, you'll leak when I leave a knife stuck in your cheek
Pull it out & stab you again...it'll look like I'm showin kids the basics to brushin your teeth
lmao this was fucking dope harsh hit good metaphore

Ugly fuck, an elephant man would pay to see you...this rapper features are the most gory
& if your campfire shots...then you will get your face lit up like a flashlight & a ghost story
this was another dope hit ive seen the campfire wordplay before but nice tie in with the metaphore

Proof? I'll bring a body bag to see if D fitted like a Detriot hat but I won't just give D caps
This glock will give D-12 but before that, you'll see this perp`ll peel out like if Em relapse
didn't like the execution of this

well dynamicz had the mike d antoni line and closer was cool. other then tthat some wording and execution hurt him that tlc setup would've had potential also if he just finished it right. Body had some dope metaphorical comparison his opener was creative that brushing the teeth line was lotb hit hard af. the campfire line like I said seen it done but the tie in was dope af. I got Body on this one for more creativity and consistency.

Vote: Body