Old 05-18-2018, 03:26 AM   #7
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

I say...

I keep a pipe hidden but at warp speed, it'll lift you to another world, this ain't shit to me
I'll have you runnin from left to right...& dodgin shells...so Bowser before I split you in 2D
You see if He Got Game...I got a rifle muzzled like a blue nose & it's so long I call it Gonzo
Like Denzel...myyyy nigga yelled Jesus & ran to the corner so I hit him in stride like Rondo
That's a pic diss? Fuck that was weak, you'll leak when I leave a knife stuck in your cheek
Pull it out & stab you again...it'll look like I'm showin kids the basics to brushin your teeth
Ugly fuck, an elephant man would pay to see you...this rapper features are the most gory
& if your campfire shots...then you will get your face lit up like a flashlight & a ghost story
Proof? I'll bring a body bag to see if D fitted like a Detriot hat but I won't just give D caps
This glock will give D-12 but before that, you'll see this perp`ll peel out like if Em relapse

You can carry your own body bag.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 05-18-2018 at 03:30 AM.