Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I work with. Super hot. Super nice. I know i don't stand a chance in all hell. But she just gave me a ride home from work and found out she plays music. Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal. She was asking me to hear some stuff and told her i did an album this year, said she'd check me out.

After that i started telling her my roommate is a sound engineer and has his own band too. She was genuinely excited about the prospect of coming over and jamming.

So the question is... How do use this to get out of the friend zone?

Most likely she got a bf but fuck that guy. I'm trynna marry a chick like this girl. LMAO
Never shit where you eat, dummy. I mean I do it all the time but I make a hell of a lot of money and the females typically just come on to me but yea... She works at the SAME PIZZA shop as you - she can't be worth dick. Upgrade yourself, Finny. You are setting yourself up for failure. Chances are - she raps better then you do and will think "Your record" is wack, considering every song mentions your baby moms... BUt she'll just think it's wack in general.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote