View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:12 AM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Your room mate will end up fucking her don’t invite her over
So... In a side note. My roommate is a straight savage. He went to a karaoke competition, gets 5th and wins 1 hour studio time instead of the 1k cash prize for 1st.

HOWEVER, dude said he hooked up with another contestant who placed. I told him that was a hella good night and not to be upset cuz he was pretty raw he didnt win.

He proceeds to show me a pic on his phone of the girl, of her instagram or something. Complete knock out and he was talking her down. Like.. I thought he was saying she'd like gained some weight since the photo and i was like "bro, there ain't nothing wrong with that". He said she made it work and i was like "some girls can just stay proportional and still look good".

Tl;dr dude comes down after she came over again tonight, I'm like "lemme get some smoke" so he goes upstairs to grab the weed... Lmfao

Girl comes down completely naked and hands me the weed. Girl had everything going. Head to toe this woman was a 12. I'm thinking in my head "good lord".

I just smiled awkwardly trying not to stare at her breasts but them thangs was just hanging out. Perfect.

My roommates is a straight G for that. Lmfao

Good night.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote