Thread: Derealization
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:27 PM   #1
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future
Default Derealization

I got it last July. Long story short, August September October were all hell. It started deteriorating in November through January. And I felt almost all the way normal in February-April. It’s now may and it’s starting to get nicer again. I Find that on bright sunny days, the distorted vision is way more present then when it’s just cloudy out. So the few days I’ve been having a lot of anxiety. I’m just hoping to god that my progress won’t get ruined and that i go back to where I started. Honestly just really scared. Anxiety and panic is awful..

Do any of you have any suggestions on what really good anxiety medications I can take. I’ve been taking Atarax since October of last year and it was a life savor. I felt great. Some days and weeks I didn’t even take it. But just in case I need an alternative anti anxiety medication. Help ya boi out.
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote