View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
The muddy water boys? WTF?

Damn, anyone raps these days.

Fucking garbage. You are better then these wack wiggas and that isn't saying much. Video sucked, man...

LMFAO, why are you so angry?

AND THEY'RE "WIGGERS" CUZ THEY ARE WHITE AND THEY RAP.

Fucking minorites throwing prejudice like it's just the thing to do.

Once again, Amen. Let me remind you that people who are impoverished come in all shapes and sizes AND colors. It's possible to be in an urban environment and still be Caucasian. Not everyone from the hood is black, and not everyone who's not rich is poor. There's shades of grey in this much fucker these days. There first kid in the video went to private school, but lost his dad 2-3 years later and has THREE jobs paying off his father's house. Dude's dad was struggling to get him into good schools all his life.

The other kid in this video, HIS dad was a really well known local blues/jazz musician. He's like legend everywhere around here, and some places like ATL in certain circles. So music was just natural to him.

AND THEN YOU GOT ME, WHO'S BROKER THAN THE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER BUT I PRODUCED A WHOLE ALBUM FOR FREE FOR THEM JUST TO SEE MY NAME IN THEIR VIDEOS AND BE ON THE COVER.

Some people just LIKE DOING THIS.

LOL
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote