View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:27 PM   #56
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

2pac died at 25. The significance of this is that he made all of his tracks still with a youthful look on life, and he had a for sure 10 years worth of hits left in him, but he spiraled out of control from his own energy. He is the example rockstar, with the kicker of being conscious.

Kendrick has great stuff, which is mostly overproduced if you ask me, but they are not comparable personality wise at the very least. Their paths are different and so is their muisc. Kendrick also 30 years old which all you older mfs know your mind at 25 didn't know shit compared to your 30 year old mind.

Look up some strictly for my niggas tracks, then I look up me against the world, THEN listen to hit em up. No rapper up until, during, or after is versatile like that. Trap niggas rap trap. Underground niggas rap underground. Pac had turmoil and insight, also solutions to the complaints he had about society.

Kendricks lyrics could be Pulitzer prize winning and most raw and insightful right now, but tbh at his age it damn well should be.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote