Thread: NBA PLAYOFFS
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #32
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Without Kyrie the sixers are easily in position to make it to conference finals, but I don't see them taking a best of 7 series against the Raptors or Cavs. I know these aren't the same Cavs as last year, but it's still LeBron

Then again, Nick Foles proved me wrong and he's not what Ben Simmons/Joel Embiid could be

Picking up Reddick and Belenelli were such great moves for the team, good to see them doing what they do best. If the heat defense was competent Saturday night wouldn't have happened and that probably won't happen in later rounds
76ers are straight up better than the Cavs if Embiid is healthy. They could still lose, obviously. Whether it's due to playoff inexperience or LeBron just deciding he won't lose. But talent wise the 76ers should be favored.

Toronto is better (probably the last year you can say this). But Toronto are the world's foremost experts at choking like dogs and failing to live up to expectations. Who stops Embiid on the Raptors?

A healthy Boston in 2019 is a juggernaut. Philly is going to be great for years to come if Embiid stays healthy, but this may be the easiest path they ever get to get to the Finals, with Boston looming in the future.

As a fan of the tanking Bulls I am giving all of my power to Philly.

They'll get destroyed against the Rockets or Warriors, obviously.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote