Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #11
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famine View Post
Hey I rock around Letsbeef quite a bit, heard this place was a different style and wanted to see what its about. Here's some bars I never used vs. a guy named Rican
You think you'll ROCK THIS OPEN CUZ?? For that, I CLOCK HIS DOME AND SUCH Then I'd "split him down the middle" now i GOT HIM OPENED UP like I'm CHOPPING COCONUTS!! But don't get it twisted I'm "raisin" WET TECHS THAT SPLATTER SPLEENS Hit ya HEAD, NECK, SHATTER TEETH Cuz when "Fam Pump-can" it ain't REDNECKS OR HALLOWEEN!!!(Pumpkin) N Speaking of wet.. Ya wife CARPET IS ILL She take dick HARD AS A SHELL Till she HARPS AND UH SQUEELS When I'm done that chick ain't WALKIN FA YEARS and she'll say "Ri?-Can't Elope" Which means he ain't "PART OF THE MEAL"
This more or less the battle styles I use and an used to and no body likes it here cuz they fascists
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote