Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Well, I like that it’s against Rican. A lot.
So, instead of lambasting the crap out of your bars there, I’ll just say take a look around at some of the battles here to get a sense of the style. Mainly the NBL. We don’t put quotes around things or capitalize multis. We get that shit without drawing attention in such a way
This

We are veterans OP

Fully capable of determining where your multis are

N no need for explaining wordplay but if I'm being real ? If its so forced that you need to? You should probably trash it but ill let you do your thing

Can't just stop what your accustomed to

But we don't overemphasize multis nor are we impressed by how many syllables you can string together

Specifically battling ..

Refined if you will . but we all had your style 10 years ago so its not like we can't relate

Enjoy your stay . welcome to the site where all the legends from boards everywhere come to live the rest of their days