Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yea idk man its cool u getting pussy an all but I personally would never have the time or really even the desire to have that exchange....aside from the fact that im literally banging 2 or 3 different chicks a week if not every other week...it would never even occur to me to put this much effort or thought towards one let alone answering texts from strange men

im having sex w strange women to the point where ive damaged my dopamine receptors and it practically takes a midget sucking my dick and drinking the nut off a clowns back thru a silly straw with a strobe light going off for it to even register in my pleasure centers SO DONT fucking hand me these god forsaken life time movie network teen mom dramedy scripts and expect a round of applause.

do NOT.
I wasn't even worried about her . I still got the 19 yr old on the roster amongst a few others

But I felt challenged by dude hmu bragging .. So I slowly watched things escalate culminating n him getting arrested n me piping the bitcg while he locked up ....

I was impressed with how shit went from her having me blocked and in a relationship to professing her love for me n creaming on my dick .. In one day
Ppl see subtle shit on fb n are hmu like u sly fuck you

What happened to u guys hating each other ...

Its perspective things got really ugly lol ..
..but yeah Not looking for aporiva. Thought ud enjoy the shenanigans n the spite . thought wrong apparentky

I got bitches for days out here . some end up hating me n then eventually hmu later all the while I'm seeding a different set..getting out of control. I put the effort in with THIS ONE because her nigga tried me /got racist / thought he owns the pussy

My story is like a ongoing reality show out here . I go to the bar n there's a few cute bartendrs who literally tell me my shit is pure entertainment for tjem

I embrace it xD

Everybody here knows my story n the many setpieces

I'm apparently associated with drama n bitches get warned by ppl but they take the plunge anyway

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-09-2018 at 06:11 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote