View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 09:40 AM   #6
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

real talk girls hate his baby penis & always laugh when erect..
so if you ever see bitches bang-king they’re clearly just cashing a check
Blue’s #1 w/out doubt - i'll cruise & peruse in this bout..
u couldn't take my Spotify gave you my password & let you use the account
Virgin-ya gunna get smoked when I approach cuz that's my recipe..
collapse ya lungs & shove ur eyes thru ya sternum to realllly give ya Chesapeake
it's over. you're NOTHING so stop all this fronting it's wack..
i'd cut you some Slack-king. but reading ur verses it's clear ur doin’ nuthin but that

vs

U got no chance son, the odds are so fucking bad u cant comprehend
Yet another run about to end in disaster like the marathon got bombed again
n U just aint clever dude. We're never wondering what u'll think up next
Ur shits obvious! U write a set-up and ur phone has the punch in the predictive text

Wasn't really feeling kings verse much. Alot of stuff just seemed rush or the concepts a bit dated. Even the marathon line had its hay-day already when it was a current event. Blue definitely showed out here. The Virginia line was dope, bankning, spotify were LOTB for me.

v/ blue
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"