Old 04-06-2018, 01:12 PM   #6
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
I’m wild for real. I’ll go to NY kick his door down, pointin a few sticks at em/
Wont even kill the nigga - just make him log on and vote on my 2trip battle/
Funny, but not an effective punch
Since y’all say I’m Nick James I’ll take Nick Carraway and whatever guns that lame has/
Then ride on Jae. Gatsby killin em. Cops won’t know who did it...they only found James’ Gats/
Too predictable & overly worded
Ya bae’ll get smashed. I put a fist in her for Black Power after she sat on the wood/
Once she gag and lick the sack she take Black kids like defax in the hood/
Similiar concepts have been done before. I remember having a DCFS bar a while ago
Nigga you look like K-Fed - what the hell this clown gon’ do to me?/
Shotty and a 9 - I’ll air both n give u bucks after the mill...thats gratuity/
Again decent, but it's been done before
Mac-10 in the JACKet turn em Queen. Gun line King but u’ll scrap thinking ya boys’ll rush/
But a nasty hook’ll be my Ace in the hole cus my hands the best - royal flush/
Poker card concepts most def have been done to death
versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post
I move sleek, ask Balor and The Bullet Club, my punch Too Sweet......
Im Fabolous with the hands, only it wont take me 7 swings to knock out your front 2 teeth!
Good, but clean up your wording
I Buck Shots like Giannis, if u mention the best?......
I tell this bitch Jabari Parker ass in the back..with the other scrubs.. At the end of the bench.
Same as above, it's cool, but could've been crazy w/ more concise wording
With the hands I'm clever with sets, never the less always connect wit a left......
Facin me? Jabbin a tough position to get dropped in seconds...im like the McGregor of text!
Clever concept, but not quite harsh enough
Hes destine to feel the wrath of a God...Your trash immediatly have to just stop....
Blacklisted a bunch of unworthy attempts....just to suffer the same fate by the Admin after he dropped.
Naw subpar closer
Overall JB has to focus on fresher concepts, got to keep in mind that text has been around for 20+ years innumerable amount of bars, therefore you're not saying shit new lol. As for Gambe I liked your concept a lot, but that wording prattles on too much & takes away from the impact of potential dope punches. Comparing the two, even w/ the unpolished wording & one less bar, Gamble had more working for him, VOTE GAMBLE.