View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #18
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo Real View Post
What's he's doing takes some confidence and some
Skill some of us could do it some of us couldn't and more then you think could do it slot better - but alot of Us won't - for many a reason - and those that could do it better I'd like to think wouldn't feel the need to boast on a forum - ps you ever Want a battle I'll
Give you one if you except I can't commit to a specific date - it's just one of those things where you have a life and all - makes
It hard when your not being paid 10k lol
lmao I post here bout battles cuz it's a battle website, albeit mainly text, an I been frequenting this spot since 2008...

but word is bond, I doubt there's a buncha kats here that could do it better...easy to say that when u've never done it tho...

an no actually I have no desire to battle u...I'd rather keep makin the moves I been makin...thanks for the thought tho...

as for the k mart shit, we don't even have k marts here...u don't get jordans an hardwood classic 5950s an all that from k mart anyways, so nice try but ur way off...

I've seen pics of a lot of u guys an none of the pics I've seen lead me to believe any of u are in any position to give me fashion advice lol...

once again tho carry on, it's funny to see how little u claim to care about me while having so many opinions on me...smh one day ull get it...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote