View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 11:02 AM   #14
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

But as far as this pic goes ?u had trouble timing it brofat wife
Cameraman said cheese n this bih kept saying "I like mozzarellaaaahhhh" 20x in a rowfat wife
This frumpy giantress u smilin w/ is scary as hell
Bro u wont power forward to the next rd postin pix of a bitch built like Kevin McHale
W/ that permanent Concussion gaze that's impossibly treatedfat wife
Glasses give her Super Vision. But the bich looks like she constantly needs itfat wife
If the Bih talk to me ? Ill just aim to disperse
Coz her chins not only well pronounced - its fluent in every fkn language on Earthfat wife

Vs

lmao bitch was never wifey, taste tested your own sperm together nightly
Street Fighter II Turbo cheat.. if she down right up and left then Y, B?!
smoking that dank while she concealer need to lay with a real dude
you maybelline in that pic but she sure as hell ain't made up to see you
lmao you dated a Shebrew so you already nose she a fivefat wife
this bitch beak 'so long', you ain't farewell since she told you goodbye
bitch favorite flavour lipgloss is "Dick Snot" and this weirdo agrees
she a soldier though.. cuz beneath all that warpaint we still see her fatigue
one sneeze and we'll see the world end in a flood of catarrhfat wife
can't even look at that nose-width out thinking it's what pushed you apart
her pussy four stars on ClitAdvisor, you got played for a cash cow
can't make a hoe a housewife when hardwood ingrained in her background

Mvgt @sraL . His bars imo are very clever w.the approach while going at the pic. I read muff & its coo, just not up to the magnitude Lars bars are. Its funny, i was actually tryin to smash a re-re back in hs, & i nvr knew she was. I would be on the phone w.her & she would randomly say to me like happy bday or merry Christmas. I use to wonder y. One day i was talking to her friend (i went to a different hs) & she told me tht the girl was in remedial classes or D.E.C. She was like, "u nvr notice how she would blur out happy birthday ehen u talk to her?" I think i said yea, but thought the bich was bich was being goofy until she kept doing the shit. Neway, i say tht to say the mozzarella line had me in tears because ot made me think of tht situation. The goalie line would hv been dope, but u put something in it tht just took it away from me quoting it, which made it come across as lazy. Still a gd vrs imo.