View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:08 PM   #20
Rude

Rude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
OAN

I hope they don't make Venom into some Alfred Hitchcock trope. Where they only allude to his presence and briefly show him at the end and spend the whole runtime of the movie on the psychological transformation caused by the infection of the symbiote.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (potentially) but the rumors are that the movie follows this recipe almost exactly.

Tom Hardy has since tried to debunk the rumor but until we see it for ourselves, we won't know.

A lot of people thought there wasn't enough Joker in Suicide Squad and I thought it was way more than I expected to see him considering the source material.

Also as a stand alone movie - Constantine was/is still dope. However, considering I've since read Hellblazer and the new 52 run/Justice League Dark. I cannot accept anyone except Matt Ryan as THE Constantine now.

Onto the actual subject of the thread - Black Panther is definitely top 3. It's still too new to put it on top. I'd say Winter Soldier and Civil War then Black Panther followed by the first Avengers and first Guardians of the Galaxy to round out a top 5.

Still have hope for DC to turn their shared universe around. Maybe Flashpoint or Aquaman will save it.

Also for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet. Syfy's new show Krypton (kind of like a Superman/Man of Steel prequel) was pretty dope so far, and they did Brainiac justice.

(no idea if this is the right trailer because my internet is laggy rn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szTKq7xVa_A

Last edited by Rude; 03-24-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Rude is offline   Reply With Quote