View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 03:13 PM   #19
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta agree with ncgs on Winter Soldier. Bucky was a fucking G in that shit too.

The first Guardians of the galaxy is up there too tho tbh. That shit was what new Star Wars wish it could be in space genre.

to me, it's really a matter of what type of movie you like best. Like, the first 2 thor movies took themselves seriously, but Ragnarok was funny af. But, cottdamn bros, Hulk vs Thor in the arena was childhood dream come true and it was even better than I could dream up.

Winter Soldier was a spy thriller type flick like Jason Bourne or Mission Impossible but better.

I ain't seen Black Panther yet. When I was about to see it, the NAACP was renting entire screening rooms for private viewings and I was like, nah, this has gotten too silly, I will wait.

The only real beef ive seen ppl having with it was women saving the day like the sjws love now and some of the cg looking dated.

that last Star Wars movie was sjw cringe trash city.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote