View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 06:10 PM   #157
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
so you literally didn't get past the first chapter?

each chapter is from a different perspective/characters viewpoint. bran gets thrown out a window and crippled for life after witnessing the queen getting dug out by her own brother. so he's barely in any of the books. like if there is 300 chapters in the series he has maybe like 20.

im just confused as to how you could make it through the hobbit or any of tolkiens shit. i actually like the genre and his shit is archaic. it'd be like bumping LL cool j's first album unironically for a month straight. wtf why

Lol have u read any other books? I'm fuckin w u tho....it seemed ok....I just haven't been in a mood for ANY fiction....as far as the Hobbit I literally read that back in middle school id never even attempt it today
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote