Old 03-23-2018, 05:49 PM   #155
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
shut up pussy lol

I started reading the one and it was like 4 faggoits in the woods found some fucking wolf cubs and chopped some guys head off then 20min of talking about the fucking sword he chopped his head off w and the other little fagot begging daddy to keep the puppies if he a good wittle warrior and take care of them MISS ME W UR INSISTANCE UPON THIS MORON SHIT
so you literally didn't get past the first chapter?

each chapter is from a different perspective/characters viewpoint. bran gets thrown out a window and crippled for life after witnessing the queen getting dug out by her own brother. so he's barely in any of the books. like if there is 300 chapters in the series he has maybe like 20.

im just confused as to how you could make it through the hobbit or any of tolkiens shit. i actually like the genre and his shit is archaic. it'd be like bumping LL cool j's first album unironically for a month straight. wtf why