Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
LOL @ poor man's STI. Anyways, good choice. Be easy on the clutch as it has a notoriety to be rough in first/second gear, and it's glitchy/clunky to boot. Gotta get use to that shit. Also, the STI is running the EJ25 , which you gotta get in the high revs to get the awesome torque power. The WRX, however, is running the FA20 , so you get that torque at 2000rpm and taper off after 5-6k. Get use to the loud ass cabin noise also, although they did add sound dampening in the windows. Get winter tires if you live in a snowy area immediately, as the Dunlop's are atrocious on sleek roads. I didn't modify my 17' WRX as yet, but the first mod (aside from possibly the Pilot Supersport tires from Michelin) is gonna be a stage 1 access port. People swear by air intakes, but a lot of research I've seen shows it does a little to nothing to give you horsepower. Gonna get red calibers, possibly a short throw shift knob, Diode lights, an n NVidia q300 exhaust, among other things.

Mileage is pretty bad on these things too, I'm afraid. I've never owned a scion/brz, but a WRX isn't any better. And it can get quite expensive down the road for parts.
No. Invidia is wack bro. Subarus sound best with nameless performance systems. Much more aggressive setup that compliments the famously known "Subaru rumble".

But word, down the road especially if you are going to mod it gets expensive lol. No so much maintenance wise. After 2010 they have gotten much better. 2008 and before were problematic honestly. Also, facts on the FA20 MOTOR, much easier motor to mod and the wide band is much longer and better. You have a Subaru we can chat hahaha... Are you on any Subaru groups or forums man? Lol @ tires being a mod. I have the mich sports as3 and love them. They perform nicely in the snow as well, for being an all season tires you would think now, but they performed better then my bridge snows I had on, the blizzak ws80's lol.

Last edited by Amen; 03-18-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote