View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 06:48 PM   #1034
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I'd love to see any EX of bags, lol...

I know he's consistently pulling 0.5's on the regular. Not many good looking bitches in the state of Pennsylvania man.

Tired of the excuses Zelph. You just wack, bro.
Why do u keep begging for pics of hoes I been w like I haven't posted em already

For a fact I'm the only one on this site that posted an actual video w one an posted countless pics of others

And the continued animal minded retardation that PA is confined to the rinky dink backwoods shithole in the Poconos that u bought some stupid fucking cabin in is irritating af because I think you think that makes sense.

Philly and Pittsburgh are MAJOR fucking cities....harrisburg.....where I live....an hour from Philly....is the state fucking capital u weirdo....there are bad botcjes here just by default because uh ALOT OF PEOPLE FUCKING LIVE HERE ITS NOT THE FUCKING BOON DOCLS OF PA AKA THE ONLY PART THAT EXISTS IN UR TINY CHIMP BRAIN STFUUFUDJENS
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote