Thread: WEEK 13: Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #73
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post
Smh, Boston u forreal with that vote? Lmao @Joe Boston

U must not be reading it right if it don't rhyme to u, I'm from ny so maybe by accent different?
the truth is hard to swallow for this mad asshole, try it.. i bet voters laugh at you.
its like you can't handle the Pinot Grij in this Habitat; so the outcome will be the same as that battle.
this rhymes?

I'll make an exception if you win, but instead of u testing, accept this.. My two cents.
Im telling u, Prospect u late; n maybe you'll be on time to learn this Lesson in LOSING.
and this????

There never beneFit with talent that I've met wit shit..so unless you in the bracket...
U got no shot
Cus, after this you'll see a Profit lost with the wits of a Gamble...i guess that's u that desperate fool that can't bet.

this?