Thread: HW Boxing
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #36
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
AJ gonna be avoiding that Wilder fight for some time

I just hate watching him fight no named fights to get a cheque

It actually annoys me somewhat even though I completely understand why his team would do it lol
Exactly he is making 20 million per fight? not including gate/revenue (correct me if im wrong, will rep!) You can't blame him as a man with a child to feed. But he is more afraid of taking drug tests imo. Cause wilder pays extra for his opponents to be tested.

Im not one to be a douche and call everyone a roider. But ill say this Klitchko who was 8lbs lighter than Joshua on their fight night was caught juicing as an amateur. If you seen Joshua as an amature he wasn't as big as he is now. it just seems very suspicious plus he doesnt get tested and you dont hear about AJ fights being under strict drug protocol for a reason..

Just had to vent that one, i like Aj but man i just dont think he is "clean" im not saying he is taking bodybuilder cycles mind you. But he is on something. Why else dont you have VADA testing you year round like they do wilder, ggg, ect.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote