- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Orc's Interview w/ the homie Cashius

Not too many are familiar with your background. Tell us your story and how you ended up on Netcees man

I was only on one site before I came to NCv1. It was a site called Rapsearch. I was there back in 2009. Competition was nothing compared to here. That’s where I went from horrible to pretty good. I actually found NC because I was looking for old battles from that site and there were some in the old archives. So, I started battling in the NBL on NC Fat Bags and here we are, present day on NC Less Fat Bags.

You've recently been enshrined on the HOF. How does that feel? I know it means nothing in real life but it proves you're great at something nonetheless

[/center]Its a life long dream come true, Orc. Lol nah, I mean this has been an on and off hobby for a long time now, so to be HOF on one of the more renowned sites is cool. It’s not like I can tell anyone in my real life tho. Do people know you’re in the HOF? I’m sure that’s how you land pussy. You know Barcotic tells everyone he meets. It’s probably on his Linked In page. [/center]

[/center]You're currently in the winter classic. Who do you see as your major threats when it comes to taking that major tournament home?

Actually, I didn’t even think I’d see the final 8. I thought Schad beat me. I didn’t really like my verse but for some reason I guess other ppl did. I hated that drop a body line and it got quoted a whole bunch. Crazy. I even PM’ed Schad after I dropped and told him I thought he got me. Props to him on what I thought was a dope verse,..But, I’m guessing Karpis and Karaoke are going through on the other side of the bracket. Either of those guys can champ the whole thing. Same with Destroyer or AK on my side. I would say if someone other than me champs, my money would be on Karaoke. He seems to have a lot of momentum and doesn’t have a big tourney win under his belt. Karp and Karaoke would be a good read though. There are very few battles I’d want to ready just for entertainment. You know what I mean? That would be one of them. Who you got winning that side of the bracket?

What about your top 5 battlers of all time?

I dunno about a top 5, but two of my favorites were Neighbor and Dominate. I think Neigh is one of the best all around writers this site has seen since I’ve been here. Dominate was super creative and had great wording. He beat Beyond in the NBL one week and I can’t believe Beyond ever showed his eye here again. It was a crazy verse.

You're currently not signed into the NBL. Why is that? Any plans to hop in before the season ends?

I have no time bro. I barely was able to write 16 for Schad in the WC. That’s why it’s so dumb Barcotic wants to make our battle like 40 lines. No time. I only came back from hiatus because I got an email about Winter Classic sign ups. That’s what always happens. I champ something, leave because I realize this is internet text battling, get an email and feel nostalgic, come back, and repeat. It’s a vicious cycle. The only reason I’d enter the NBL would be to qualify for playoffs to try to win another season. No offense, because you just did it, but just champing during the regular season doesn’t seem to be nearly as difficult as it used to be, based on some of the ppl I saw champed this season.

How do you think the site is doing at the moment considering the new activity levels?

It seems to be thriving. A lot of dope ppl entered the Winter Classic. NBL seems to be very active. It’s so weird to me that zelph is like an actual semi-respected member of the board and is running the NBL. When I left he was just kind of a running joke and would just troll all the time. I only go in discussion once in awhile but I’d like to see more Bags rants. He’s the only reason I go in there really

EDIT: Nevermind....just went into the NBL and saw everyone still hates zelph. Everything is as it should be..

Any tournaments or league ideas you would be interested in in the future?

I dunno how well it would be received, but a swag and flow tournament would be cool. I think when those verses are well written they’re a fun read and voting is easier because you don’t have to break it down line by line. You’d have to be pretty selective with who you’d let in though or it could get ugly.

Is it true that you once bumped into Joe Metts in real life? How was it. Was he starstruck?

Lol yeh...it was at a McDonalds (I stopped there to take a piss, I don’t eat that shit). And I’m coming out of the restaurant and I see this big dude in an Orioles hat. Right away I realized it was him. Out of all the NCG’s he’s gotta be the easiest to recognize in real life. So, I said “Joe Metts?” And he said “Yeh”. I told him I was on Netcees and he asked me who I was. Do you realize how badly I wanted to kill myself when I had to say, in public, “I’m Cashius”? Can you imagine telling someone in real life your name is Orc? He just basically said what’s up and kept it moving. Apparently he was a caretaker for a retard and apparently this retard was flipping out in the van because they didn’t put enough pickles on his Big Mac or some shit.

Thanks man. Anything you'd like to say?

Yes....I’m not a lawyer. So, enough with the lawyer punches. It’s not true. Bags is an idiot.