Old 02-24-2018, 01:12 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I mean that's demonstrably untrue.

I quite like that US citizens have the right to bear arms though, and of course to any normal human being it's simply a way to feel more secure in your home or w.e just don't give them out to any old raving lunatic. Psychological assessments seem like a rational idea. A gun is extremely dangerous in the wrong hands...I think more work needs to be done to keep them out of those hands.
these are the type of arguments i can absolutely agree with

it just gets hairy when we begin to define what type of mental disorders or psychological factors keep you from acquiring a weapon. simple depression? or full blown bipolar disorder? simple anxiety? etc.

its just strange espescially when we look at the case of the latest incident, laws that are already in place could have stopped this from happening numerous times, but inaction and incompetence led to it actually going down. but lets put more laws in place when we can't even enforce those already in place?

its goofy