View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:31 AM   #6
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Activate’s Verse

Preferred reading: NCDark

Rooted deep within the heart of a dense and suffocating jungle, lies the jovial city of Ximoul
Which has a copious amount of ceremonial mounds & temple style pyramids that cover its grounds
that are surrounded by sequoia-sized trees for at least a couple hundred Mesotopian miles

"Tik'Owl, it's time to go to the mountain!"

Proudly shouted my farther in a sonorous tone, as he pounded the gravel towards the capital's dome
A stone castle that saddles a geographical throne, where the king & his council greet the scouts coming home

"I can't wait to see Eagle, Talon, Falcon and Crow."

The noble names of my brothers who are stoic and bold and onces heroicly showed
their gallantry in battled when they challenged a drove, of Zototecian soliders on the Olmezian Coast
My father carried a bow made of ebony oak, a precious weapon bestowed by the head of his post ...
for being epically known as the deadliest foe that his regiment posed

"Is that a present for Crow?"
"No, it's present for you."

He sarcastically jokes, as I capture the view, of botanical gardens & cascading stoops
The capital woo's with magnificent sights, due to opulent beauty and ubiquitous light
A stupendous supply of items to purchase; "Come and pick you a knife", chimes a one eyed merchant
there are furniture pieces with gorgeous designs, plus sculptures of idols and ointments to buy ....
There's corn and there's rye and enormous assortments of imported spice, there's crocodile hides
and jewelry that's fine and fabulous fabrics embroidered and dyed for affordable prices
Nothing short of enticing, but a sordid suprise, soon spoils our visit, and soils our eyes ....
the deplorable sight is horribly timed, and a morbid misfortune, that tortures our minds
My brothers' dead bodies are slumped over shoulders of soliders in pain
as the blood from their wounds is mixed with the paints that drips from their faces
Laceration in places like slits on their backs, and rips on on their waists, from melee attacks
The Aztecas are crazy and brazenly act -- they hacked and they slashed with razor sharp glass
Attached to the bats & paddles they crafted & axes they swung & flung at my brothers with brashness

"MY SONS ...
were suppose to come home & one was to marry
now instead of a wedding my sons will be buried!"

My father is very stricken with grief, but his warrior spirit insist that they bleed
He clenches his teeth and balls up his fist and emphaticly speaks what he means to inflict

"Their heads will be severed and stuck on a spike
and I'll bath in the blood of their babies and wives
cut the hearts out their chest & I'll feed em to dogs
and rip bodies apart with my jaguar paws
Shoot elders with arrows I poisoned with frogs
and burn shelters to ashes and hellfire smog!"

Inspired by vengeance the bloodthirsty Moon eclipses the Sun as I rally the troops
As Mayans such violence is sacrificial & this sign from the gods says it's time we produce
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote