Thread: VR
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:03 AM   #15
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Yall should listen to my boy speak about this life. Hell really get your wheels tueninf man. Speaking about how this all a fucking coreographed and everything in life is taged. Sometimes the things that happen make me really think a lot of it is. Crazy. Idk. You ever look at the globe from a high point of view like a picture of it from up high and see how everything weve buult on earth makes it look like a big fucking circuit board? Like were building a big ass machine and its all connected elictircally and by water. Just everytbing man. Its nuts. Were turning the world into a huge machine. Like wtf arenwe building?

Idk.
it is a circuit board tho.. except the correct term is grid. in this grid, which I guess you'd atleast need a basic understandin of sacred geometry, are actual spots outlined in triangles that are more magnetically charged than anywhere else on the planet.. and where they intersect you find ancient places like stonehenge, easter island, nazca, pyramids of egypt and the list goes on.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote