Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
No one is disputing facts bruh, I’m sure what yo hate saying has some truth it.
But that’s not it amen. You sit here and say most Black peppe are criminals with no jobs and blah blah.

But you refuse to see the FACTS OF WHY MOST BLACK PEOPLE AND LATINOS ARE UNEMPLYED AND GOING TO JAIL YOU F CKING MONGREL PIECE OF SHIT. YOUR BASICSLLY SAYING JIM CROW, SEGREGATION AND SYSTEMIC RACISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PLIGHT. INSTEAD YOUR IMPLYING THAT BLACKS AND MINORTIES ARE POOR AND JOB LESS BECUASE THEY ARE SIMPLY BLACK AND LATINO.

HOW ARE YOU WILLING TO? At this point your reaching your elbow deep in your own fisting.

Please continue
Nah. Those were legit trolls. There are successful black people. There are. Those are the same black people who made the best out of life and followed their dreams. Those that are held back are held back because of the choices they made in life. Granted, some choices were hereditary and passed down, but at the same time the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

If the "Black ignorant" people would get their heads out of their asses and put the time in effort in themselves and future, maybe life wouldn't be so hard.

YOU MAKE LIFE WHAT IT IS. NOT ANYONE ELSE. YOU. I learned that as a kid and strayed away from that mindset of "going to be held back because I'm latino and not white" - and I'm further in life then majority of white people I know. I'm just saying man, if people would put the racial shit aside this world would be a better place.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote