Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
I'm going to help you out here because you're struggling right now.
The affluent/Jew persona didn't work because you were a department manager making 40k a year in a retail store.
The knockoff @veritas persona doesn't work because you have an associates degree in retail management.
Amateur mma fighter persona doesn't work cuz you're fat as shit.
Tech savvy/stalker persona works but too creepy for me.
Just be the miserable and racist Jew that you are. Threaten to call cops on black people, call black people niggers etc. I don't care for you but I think the rest of the site likes that Seth more.
The affluent persona is part of the racist jew persona you low class shitbag
Lol I said in one of like a combined 10k post I did 4 amateur mma fifhts a decade ago so that was a failed persona for one post I guess by your opinion?? Lmao
And veritas persona again show me more than my last thread as an "example" of that

My only persona here is affluent racist jew
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote