Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Lmao. This isn't beef. You literally just said you googled then turned around and said I'm probably googling you now? That's not sane. The only time you're relevant is after I post. Then I son you and you call me rob and wait 3 months for me to post in a discussion thread just to do the same shit all over again. It's a weird cycle. Somewhat obsessive.
How did you find my workplace and the number there?

I'm posting multiple times a day for years here whetehr you or anyone else is active. I respond to all shitpost with honest feedback no one else feels like giving. Not my fault 95% of ehat you post is garbage and a self reflection of your shitty life

Stay taking Ls on a daily basis to your own inner hatred you burnt walrus

Uncle Tim ass bitch come see me swear to lama I'll make you shallow your fake gold teeth and shit them out in jail 5 hours later after I call the cops and say I had to defend myself against a savage

Pussy
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote