Old 02-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #80
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I know economics and social behaviour, it has nothing to do with race or what side of the globe you are on. The facts are, the lowest classes, the under privileged, commit crimes, deal and take illicit substances, and are unemployed to a much higher extent than any other class, and this is the case not just worldwide, but throughout history, in every nation conceivable, if black people didn't exist, some other people would be in their positions and things would be the same. It's government policy that drives changes in that regard, not race, which is completely irrelevant. Americans like to believe the USA is different but it's exactly the same, you are just an incredibly insular people.
This is basically what I was trying inquire. Would those statistics still exist? And since we are including the bad... what of the good? Is it safe to assume that if the bad will always be present becuase it’s not a race issue but more a class issue. Then the good influences would also be present.

I guess the better question, what if poverty didn’t exist?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote