View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #63
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Am I tho?

I can post statistics regarding unemployment and government assistance and assure you the african american community is at an all time record high wayyyyyyy above any other ethnic group.

IDK how it is in ireland but I know how it is here in NY and the surrounding states LOL...

Just saying...

Karaoke bringing up old shit like it's relevant to this conversation hiding the fact he's offended. I see you, bro.

And making wild shit up because he in his feels right now. Remember we saw you fam.. You gay faggot looking fat piece of shit duck lip pic yo... We seen the shower curtain for a closet door. We see the musty white walls bro and you front like you got money. Stop it.
Statistics can easily be manipulated in favour to any cause cops do it all the time in favour to the type of crimes being commited.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote