- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

CHALLENGE WEEK
THE BEST WORST IDEA

Back when no one wanted to make a forum for one low-tier crew, the nomads were more or less made to communicate in threads in discussion. They were always awkward as fuck, but allowed the entire community to see and mock what they did. So one day, a PM went to each crew member - an idea from EndSane, entitled only "Challenge Week"

The idea was that every week a new member would be selected to perform a writing task (for example a 10 line topical) or face some sort of retribution like a joke sig decided by the rest of the crew. The first task went to young @Malachi, who promptly did not write anything. As a result, he had to make a thread hitting on a NC member and no one else in the crew was to say a word.

Sik was selected, and Malachi casually made a thread about how awesome he was. And naturally everyone could tell this was some retarded crew bullshit. Most DN denials were beyond suspect as well, almost capable of giving away mannerisms of obvious lies through forum posts. Eventually, a young Sharp Nine decided this was kind of weird and just explained the punishment concept, which most thought was weird but accepted and moved on.

The next crew member selected was Kwikwitit, who waited all of 30 minutes to say he wasn't writing anything and made his signature "I WANT FATHER MUFF'S DICK" for awhile. It was then decided that we should try to forget this ever happened. It probably would never have come up if not for this thread.

It was the most inadvertently homoerotic activity in the history of writing. Also "challenge week" sounded like a corporate retreat thing so I felt the need to make matching shirts. This was as far as I got.

Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote