View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #8
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
12 @DynamiCz

Think Joes that beatable bullshit egos ill make him eat those
Delay one Big "Fuckyou" to this veteran, my hatred for him like Gregory Salcidos

Multis there the punch lacks

Your shots like missed free throws that accuracy off on an everday basis
bullets have u missing eyes,nose n ears, clues couldnt put u back together like Guess Who? faces

Lot going on but i liked it

Ur bitch packed ur suitcases, says ur broke, wack in bed, just complete rubbish
When im sipping Samsonites shell let me grab those handles like rollaway luggage

Okay

I'll dot your eye and get that shit published face'll have that new frontpage look
If u attempt to run Danielle,Steele to ur dome that'll be hotter then her best selling book

Nice

Your not a crook in these streets i studies your repertoire
You'll never have an Enterprise in ur hood theyll just find ur dead body in the trunk of ur rentacar

This cool

In the bedroom ur bitch says ur subpar thats why she joins me in Minaj's
If u say Baio lets fuck! Its usually ends up with u being subjected to molestation charges

Reach

Young child, my promotion was carrying straps, i keep my Gun Raised,
Burial praise..hands together, im taking "Joe Out Of Boston"..02 Celtics Trade//

Okay

Punchline League was Not Ya Place, In order to be "King" you cant Resemble The Ace,
How you focus..when you be having "Problems W/ Amen" like you cant Remember Ya Grace//

Solid

Ya style they "Pump it Up"..killed him, the "Ransom Note" read ya Flow Nothing,fat wife
When my Mood is Muzik, make ya life a "Everyday Struggle" when i push Joe Buttons//

Okay

Had to Toss The Mag..His Position was off..I had to Prop The Bag,
Thought he would "Heal(Heel)Off Back" until they realized i had Joe..Boston Crabbed//

Nah

Shotgun inside the distance..I learned what "In Reach" Meant,fat wife
Grip on the handle..the kickback "Shook My Hands" like a Mutual Agreement//

Cool

Lets be honest your career is mad fraud, your battle verses are Mad Odd,
The disbelief you would write a verse telling somebody he has a Dad Bod//

Punch lacked

Joe got it

V joe