Old 01-28-2018, 11:30 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Who said anything about proud? I'm just stating facts. Most of my friends that I've been down with for years are black. Honestly, I'm closer with them than my own family in a lot of ways. But you guys are gonna find some way to turn it against me like I'm reaching for Street cred on the internet, when I'm fact it's the opposite. In here you guys were justifying how it's cool to have that one black friend. I'm saying that it's been a very frequent situation in my lifetime where I'm literally the only white person. There have been times when I was one of the only white people living in my whole apartment complex and neighborhood when I was in a house.
You know they hate you right ?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote