View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 08:32 PM   #9
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

krucial, I actually liked your draggin thru the fiya bar, the only issue is that it's played.sex doll line was okish. I like the magnet line. next 2 i didn't care for. pootie tang strap line was played but not too bad of a line.
you def look like u have a gd grips on things. ur biggest issue is lookin ta figure out what's played & vice versa. in all honesty, that will come w.time. if u care enough to, i think readin some verses in the archives might help w.that some. in all honesty, so much shit has been ran through so u can come w. a concept you think is fresh & there will be atleast 1 muthafucka tell you that its played so its def hard. messaging people might help w.that.

Boa Constrikta verse was pretty dope. i didn't like the first line but its pretty much like the no showing as muthafucka hasn't lost a step. coinstar & toll on body went hard, lol.

mvgt- @Strikta