Old 01-24-2018, 07:34 PM   #6
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Diablo, dope. The "idea" behind the verse is so much better than the actual verse though. With a handful of writers here, you already expect the basic mechanics, flow, rhyme schemes, etc.. to be a part of the verse. The only thing a writer at that level can do is, have a dope concept. You killed the topic. There was nothing really specific that stood out, it just all came together well. I think it's humorous how you used this metaphor, knowing you don't like this guy. Lol. Anyways, dope verse.

Quote:
wanton
One thing I don't like is, random words people don't even fucking use in normal conversation. I get it, I'm a fan of words, enjoy knowing words most people don't but, as far as writing.. I like to stay in the lane where most people would read it & understand.. But wanton, don't nobody give a fuck about no wanton unless it's wonton soup.

Symetrik:

Quote:
A virulent virus enough to vivisect an economy, or kill a king.
I like the whole alliteration thing, but, not like this. I'm pretty positive you can't vivisect an economy. I mean, it read cool, sounded cool, but it feels forced & doesn't actually make sense. (I might be wrong, but, I doubt it). Also, did you mean Marburg? The disease, like Ebola? It comes from fruit bats.. so I'm not seeing how this ties into cats. Maybe I'm just wrong though. Anyways, this was aight overall. The best part about this was how it relates to the picture.. the cat being a knight, & going to war.. looking at it from a human perspective, the cat's just chasing a mouse, but probably from their perspective, they're in full on war mode.. Besides that, nothing really impressed me. It was written okay, and I didn't think the take on the topic was too spectacular or anything. With that being said, this was an easy decision for me. I'm going to have to vote for Diablo
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote