View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 03:41 PM   #20
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I haven't seen it, I mainly fuck with horror/world cinema and very little else tbh but generally disturbing movies are what i enjoy.

Limitless is a dope movie if you guys haven't seen it. Train to Busan is good. The Pianist is a good one. Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. 8mm. The Skin I Live In.

I can give you a dope list if you're into those kind of things
have you seen that new Leatherface? I watched it the other nite.. def falls under the category of generally disturbing lol.

But I seen this movie about some australian kids terrorizin and torturin families at a campground that takes the fuckin cake.. mite be rite up ur alley.

i watched it with inmates some who did similiar shit as far as torture and murder.. yea they loved it. Sick bastards.. good friends tho lmao
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote