View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 10:38 PM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Where you at bruh?
I've been asleep for 14 hours. Too tired to write yesterday (day before yesterday? I have no idea anymore, lol) and when I finally fell asleep around 11am or something after being awake for nearly 30 hours (I think?) I finally woke up an hour or two ago around 2am. Sorry for the wait but it's posted now, I had a feeling it'd be another one of these weeks hence why I asked for the EXT as early as I did. So hard to write when your mind and energy is a jumbled mess due to lack of sleep or too much of it while doing your best to maintain friendships and your social circle in the midst of it all. Read your verse AFTER I had posted my shit (I never read opponents verses until I'm done with my own, it wouldn't feel like a proper win/battle to me if I did), loved your take on it and shit's dope as usual. Looking forward to the feed/votes on this one whether I win or lose, definitely going to grow on this regardless what happens next.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-14-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote