View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #346
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
It's not that serious..smh. Each individual thinks & creates differently, yet you seem to be on a personal crusade against ppl who don't conform to your style preference..lol.

Dude that's too much emotional investment for a NICHE HOBBY OF EXPRESSION. I don't particularly like that robotic ass style you use or the simplistic, straight forward shit a couple others do, but so what. I don't go out of my way to hate. I can push style perf aside, if the writing in the specific battle, was better than the opponent's verse. That's all that matter to Me.

Mfers act as though text is life..lmao, no the fuck it is not. I enjoy it a lot, it's a great boredom cure & is the easiest, most convenient outlet for creativity, but I'm unable to truly get emotional about it. And I don't see how anybody does.

If you sincerely hate those styles, don't read 'em, don't vote on those battles..problem solved. What you eat won't make Me shit. That's bout as personal as I can get w/ this. Tbh I told you to stop voting on my stuff, cuz Idgaf bout yo opinion..so stop wasting energy on trying to convince Me I'm wrong about MY STYLE..lol.
ain't you get caught in the URL Roomshaker thread too tho?