View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:33 PM   #8
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Thanks for the love fellas. It's much appreciated. Baron link me to the piece youre talking about. I have a feeling I might have read it before, but I'm not sure. Either way it sounds intriguing.

What up, Geno?! Good to see you fam.

Also, the whole weed part was included to more or less ground the piece is something current/relatable (at least at the time) and less whimsical. But, I definitely see where you guys are coming from. It's a little left of center than the rest of the content.

OAN

I've pretty familiar with AWOL. I've peeped a lot of the battles (past and present), just never had the free time to sign up or was alway involved in some other tournament/league. But, yeah, there are a heathy amount of heads here I'd be interested in battle in the days to come. Just gotta find the time to do so.

Again, thanks for the feed.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote