View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 04:48 PM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I can see some people who will nitpick over the way some multies line up, but the mid section of this bounces along nicely as it says read from a flow standpoint. I enjoyed the universe section into Adam/Atoms and Eve and whatnot (mainly because I've covered something not all too dissimilar previously). I enjoyed the callbacks or carry over rhymes used as internals at certain points too, not sure there's an actual term for that stuff, but you know what I mean. The section to do with weed and Obama was kind of lost on me too in truth, maybe it's an American thing cause I saw my European thug Objective didn't get that either so I'll look past that. This is one of the better efforts I've read by you.

Keep that pen moving!
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote