View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 04:35 AM   #6
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

For Battling.

Had no idea what Hooters was so googled it and got lost in the web for 2 hours.
Cartoon love was nice, killing his kids was nice, not feeling the eiffel tower line, I like the garage line thought it would be played but its new to me, wasn't feelin the closer

Innovator

First line was really poor, no payoff and very wordy. Shadow line was nice but wasn't too hard hitting, I liked it though. Grocery line didn't have anything to it really, and using geez to complete a multi was poor. Rubber grip was ok. Finisher was meh. You seemed to re-use the words lips and seeds alot, like it became noticeable.

I got For B taking this with a better verse and hard punches, Inno I think your style isn't really setup to hit hard. Its nice in places but I wasn't feeling anything hit hard.