White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP View Post
Said this to my boy lars! Goes from a bit comedic to proper serious in the second half. I liked the hook n last couple of verses
Word. I hadnt gave it a propper liaten when i posted this. After second run through i was like ok em.. I see what ur doing. Looking dorward to the album although thia isnt one of my fav em tracks by a stratch. I keep hopi g hell go mmlp 1 on shit and drop the wierd atyle. But i realize he has also had a major change of accent over the years and he will never spund like he did back when his detroit accent was prime. Plus hes grown now. The unfortunate thi g about him growing up is that we will never here the slim shady of old ever again. But i have to admit there times when i hear him trying to tap into it. It just gets overshadowed with accent and a different sort of presence that just seems way angrier